Social Networks I inhabit

Anyone can find me on Twitter : @Shazzmarket
Or if you would like a more personal message feel free to e-mail me at:
shazzmarket@gmail.com

Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Glyph Process

So I have come to realize, well actually I knew what I was getting myself into. I'm not about to give up and quit before I have even started so don't get that idea. This process just takes awfully long and yes it does get quite dull. Especially if the herbs on my server are fairly high priced at the moment and on top of that there is not even close to the amount of bulk back stock of herbs that I am going to need, looking into the future. This has forced me to farm all night...which if done for a couple of hours non-stop, is real taxing on the body.

I am currently sitting at roughly 4-5 of each glyph (That I can currently make).





















This is the position I am at now and there is no chance that I can wage this full fledged war, ill prepared and what not. I have read quite a number of blogs of other people doing this sort of thing on their servers, hence what got me interested in this business. I am hoping to push my numbers up to around 6-8 of each glyph, which I still think is a low number but in between I will be going crazy like a monkey farming herbs and squishing out inks till my eyes pop out. Just in case something goes unexpectedly and I need to change my strategy.

The grinding process is tedious and time consuming. But I look into the future and see great things coming. I do hope it turns out the way I would like it to :P


No comments:

Post a Comment