Social Networks I inhabit

Anyone can find me on Twitter : @Shazzmarket
Or if you would like a more personal message feel free to e-mail me at:
shazzmarket@gmail.com

Thursday, April 3, 2014

An introduction to my characters

So this is not generally something that some people would do. But while I was sitting here waiting for like 350 million herbs to be milled and then crafted into inks...yeah gets boring after a while I'm not going to lie.

So I thought this could be quite fun to do and will give me the opportunity to share some information about me and my characters to my hopeful future readers.

Shazie (The Gem Cutter)

This is my main character that I spend most of my time on collecting achievements and also the main role I play as DPS in my guild's raid team.
Professions being Jewel-crafting and Enchanting, she is a real goblin at heart. Main spec currently at Frost DPS due to my lowish iLvl, but moving into Fire the moment my gear allows me to compete with numbers. :)



Shazzey (The Collector) 

My previous main character. My priest. As my need of being a healer died away with the joining of a new guild that was not looking around for a healer at the time. This character kind of died into the background for a little while and was only recently revived and made useful to the cause. :) Main spec as Disc (there is no spec better). Professions are Herbalism and Mining, hence The Collector. This is where the process all starts :)


Shazzee (The Scroll Writer and Transfigurator) 

This was the character that I initially joined my current guild with. The intention was to DPS with a healing offspec? But when I got to the least enjoyable rotation and me naturally being a caster class, I had to get out of this fast. And then came the birth of my Mage. So currently this character has fallen out of rotation playtime wise and is currently just used as my gem maker and glyph writer. Which naturally would be very much needed for what I am currently planning to do.

And now we come down to the last 2 characters that I will be sharing with you and they are likely to become quite well known on my server and connected realms thereof.

Shazzay (The Marketeer) 

With his shiny bright golden armor, this is one of my two characters that will be holding the fort. The are the front runners, the go to guys, the door-to-door salesmen. They will be my presence on the Auction House.






Glyphshazz (The Glyphslinger)

Unfortunately Glyphshazz has not reached maturity yet and therefore Blizzard law states that no character will be photographed under the age of 10? Like really now, come on. SO your best imagination will have to do. Female. Troll. Warlock. Red Hair.

I hope you all enjoyed meeting my characters. I surely enjoyed writing this up...This blogging thing is quite fun :P

No comments:

Post a Comment