Social Networks I inhabit

Anyone can find me on Twitter : @Shazzmarket
Or if you would like a more personal message feel free to e-mail me at:
shazzmarket@gmail.com

Friday, April 4, 2014

Disappointing (Day #2)

So I know this is a little earlier than 24 hours in between but its ok I don't think it will make that much of a difference.

So I am a little disappointed at the results really. Seems the fact that I realized that I am missing WAY more glyphs than I thought, played a bigger role.

Although as I am typing this I seem to discover a particular player who is undercutting my initial wall :P Let the games begin :D

















Initiate Glyph Wall 2.0

3x Every glyph I can make
22g = Minimum Price
30g = Maximum Price
6g = Undercutting Price
48 Hour = Auction Duration
























Have a small feeling I jumped in a little ahead of myself here :S With the very high prices and limited amount of materials on the Auction House it has really made my decision to jump in with a wall without full stacks of glyphs. Although I am only posting 3x per glyph walls up, I think I am going to run into a little trouble :S

Lets see what happens over the next 24 hours :P

No comments:

Post a Comment