Social Networks I inhabit

Anyone can find me on Twitter : @Shazzmarket
Or if you would like a more personal message feel free to e-mail me at:
shazzmarket@gmail.com

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Initiate (Day #1)

So it has come that time and I will venture into this and give it my all. I have no idea if this will fail or succeed but try I will nonetheless.

Initiate Glyph Wall!!!

3x Every glyph I can create (Yes I know still missing some)
25g = Minimum Price
35g = Maximum Price
8g = Undercutting Price
48 Hour = Auction Duration

























Sales Data has been cleared and we are ready to get going!!










Fill those bags baby!!!

















Good morning US-Jaedenar Auction House

















It is now 05:18PM here in Thailand. I think I have earned myself some rest after a very busy 2 days.
See you all in 24 hours :P

No comments:

Post a Comment