Social Networks I inhabit

Anyone can find me on Twitter : @Shazzmarket
Or if you would like a more personal message feel free to e-mail me at:
shazzmarket@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Introduction



Greetings everyone, My name is Shazzie and I would classify myself as a veteran World of Warcraft player. Although my WoW career has been very staggered over the last 6 years, I would still call myself quite a knowledgeable player. In all my time playing WoW I was never any good at making any gold whatsoever and back when I was younger it bothered me quite a bit because I was that guy who would buy gear when he wanted it instead of waiting 2 hours for a guildy to craft it. If I wanted gems...off to the AH spend every last cent and still end up needing more gems, enchants etc etc. My recent personal life change of moving my life across the world to start a new adventure in the real world, has now somewhat given me ample amounts of free time. This ample of time over the last month that I have had returning to World of Warcraft has sparked new directions into which the game will remain interesting to me until when and such an expansion will be released.

So all in all I have returned to WoW and have now set out some goals for myself:

My goal: Gold Cap before release of expansion. Yes for some this may be an easy task for others they probably wouldn't care. For me, its a difficult task. My method of attaining this goal is by playing the Auction House. Although I will be taking part in quite a number of markets, my main goal is the glyph market. At this stage in time I am severely lacking some of the old school glyphs only because this character that I leveled inscription on is fairly new and is still missing some of the research glyphs. Work in progress.

So basically that is me in a nutshell. Now please I need everyone who is reading this to please just bare with me. My knowledge when it comes to blogs and blogging and all that is really not up to scratch. ie. I have no idea how this is going to turn out at all. I am going to be working on it and see what it turns out to be. Hope you guys will enjoy :P

PS. I would just like to mention, although they might not see this at all. Jim Younkin from Powerwordgold.net and Faid from clockworkriot.com have both been an inspiration to me and given me interest in the market side of World of Warcraft.

Please keep in mind for those following my blog that this is being done in real time, and due to some of the processes taking up a large amount of time, some updates may take some time. I have however thought of this before hand and I am hoping that my process which will include guild events such as our guilds weekly raids and so forth. But all of this said I am positive that I will be able to keep this updated in a timely manner.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to gold blogging. I saw your comment on YouTube and just wanted to let you know that I've added you to The World Of Warcraft Gold Blog Directory. Also if you have/get a twitter and/or public email address be sure to let me know so I can add it to your listing.

    Welcome to gold blogging and I look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jim. I feel slightly honored to have you comment on my blog although I feel that it is not even close to up to standard when it comes to blogging, but we all got to start off somewhere.

    I have dived into this Twitter thing :S never really found a HUGE interest in it but it sees like it could be a useful tool.

    @Shazzie10737990

    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete